I meant to take a few weeks off, to settle in & get ready for the holidays & maybe finish off a few WIPs. Life took over, & by the time I was able to sit down get back to all things internet, my computer broke :( 2 months having no computer of my own & having to borrow someone else's kinda blew. On the positive side, I finished off 6 quilts & somewhere around 30 knit hats. So, yay productivity?
Anyway, now that I'm back online I'll be getting back into giveaways. I'll mostly put up crafty type giveaways on the blog, but if you like other types, you can always check out my Twitter feed @pixie13sweeps.
* Momo's Linen Mochi Dots Sampler FQ Bundle ~ Fabric Worm ~ 3/17
* Pattern from Color Girl ~ Fabrics & Flowers ~ 3/15
* $20 Southern Fabric GC ~ Katie's Quilting Corner ~ 3/18
* Great Granny Squared by Lori Holt ~ Clover & Violet ~ 4/1
* Mark Lipinski Basics box of 12 Aurifil 50 wt spools ~ Poppyprint ~ 3/17
* Home is in the Kitchen FQ Bundle (3 Winners) ~ Clothworks ~ 3/16
* Bloomin Fresh Charm Pack ~ Fort Worth Fabric Studio ~ 3/16
* Two Sisters Traveling Stash ~ Quarter Incher ~ 3/22
Also, check out Missori Mel's weekly giveaway round-up
Best of luck, & may you win something wonderful